It's all fun and games until someone loses an eye

Self-indulgent crap. Dumping ground for photos and random rantings.

Saturday, September 02, 2006

Food to hurt yourself with

Some of my hardcore chilli-head items, from left to right:



1. Hottest in the collection: Blair's reserve with 2AM wax and a 3AM sticker on the bottom. 2:30 AM?

2. Hottest thing I've actually tried - Stupid Hot. Apparently just about as hot as Unbearable which is rated at 750K scovilles.

3. Stupidest thing I've ever tried - Yamachu wasabi extract. Bought this ages ago and forgot I had it until I was having some sushi rolls with weak wasabi. Thought I'd put some of this on, so I put a couple of drops on a spoon to taste... after the near-vomiting coughing fit subsided, I was winded for about half an hour. Yay!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home